What steps are involved in applying for a Grant?
- Sign up and register with Kidsgardening.org:
- Log into your new account:
- Navigate to the Grants and Fundraising page:
- Select the grant you would like to apply for, then click the blue apply button. Good luck!
Do I have to register to apply for a grant?
Yes. Registering is quick and easy, and allows you to receive our popular monthly emails, access to other content on our website, and apply for future grants. We don't share our user information for any purpose.
My images are too large to upload, what can I do it?
You can resize your images with software like Apple iPhoto, Adobe Photoshop, GNu Image Manipulation Program, software that came with your digital camera, or other image editing software. Also try free web-based image editing services like Webresizer or Photoshop Express.
How can I upload more than 1 image?
You can add your images to a ZIP compression file and then upload that file with the grant appliation.
My PDF files are too large to upload, how can I get around this problem?
If you are creating the PDF with an Abobe tool, you can choose the option Save PDF as PostScript, which will make for a much smaller file. If you are not using Adobe tools, you can also use online tools like CreatePDF.
Where can I find the grant application that I started?
1. Click "My Account" in the user toolbar
2. Your application can be found under "My Recent Activity" or "My Grant Applications"
*Note: You may edit your application until the deadline date.