Submitted by admin on Tue, 11/17/2009 - 15:08
Related Books/Web Resources
- Exploring Classroom Hydroponics, by the National Gardening Association, 1995, Burlington, VT.
- Greenhouse Gardener's Companion, by Shane Smith, 1992, Fulcrum Publishing, Golden, CO.
- GrowLab: Activities for Growing Minds, by the National Gardening Association, 1990, Burlington, VT.
- GrowLab: A Complete Guide to Gardening in the Classroom, by the National Gardening Association, 1990, Burlington, VT.
- National Gardening offers greenhouse resources, information, and FAQs on its Web site: www.garden.org.
Greenhouse Equipment and Supplies
NGA's Gardening with Kids Shop carries several greenhouses as well as equipment and supplies you might need and is available both in print and online at gardeningwithkids.org.
- Arbico, Tucson, AZ. Web: www.arbico.com.
- Gardens Alive!, Lawrenceburg, IN. Web: www.gardens-alive.com.
- Rincon-Vitova Insectaries, Ventura, CA. Web: http://www.rinconvitova.com